Over 1,900 acres of private hunting land. We implement conservation practices to enhance wildlife habitat and production. Our conservation practices ensure some of the best pheasant hunting in South Dakota.
Surrounded by over 1.5 million acres of hunting ground on the Standing Rock Reservation.
Safety And License:
Safety is very important to us at Oak Creek Lodge. All guests are responsible for having required licenses.
In order for us to provide you with an exceptional hunt, it’s essential that a safe hunting environment is maintained.
A complete safety speech and check is conducted prior to every hunt to ensure that we have a safe hunt and that everyone is aware of the state laws and regulations that apply to pheasant hunting.
Oak Creek Lodge reserves the right to terminate any hunt in which the rules and regulations are not followed.
Oak Creek Lodge will be glad to assist your hunting party with obtaining licenses and other information upon request.
Hunting licenses and handbooks of South Dakota hunting laws and regulations are also available from the South Dakota Game Fish & Parks Website.
For more information on South Dakota pheasant hunting and licensing, visit the South Dakota Game, Fish & Parks website.
- South Dakota General Hunting
- South Dakota Pheasant Hunting
- South Duck Hunting
- South Dakota Goose Hunting
- South Dakota Hunting License
- Standing Rock Game, Fish & Wildlife Licensing (701-854-7236)
All-Inclusive Guided Pheasant Hunt On Private Preserve:
$500 per night per person (Not included - Gratuities, 6% South Dakota sales tax)
Daily state limit per day ($50 per bird over daily state limit)
Blaze orange caps provided by Guardian Outdoors
Complimentary beverages and appetizers
3 meals per day (Breakfast/Sack Lunch/Sit Down Dinner)
- Daily maid service
Lodging ONLY (Hunting OFF property):
- $150 per night per person (Not included - Gratuities, 6% South Dakota sales tax).
- WIFI access
- Blaze orange caps provided by Guardian Outdoors
- Complimentary beverages and appetizers
- Access to over 1.5 million acres of hunting ground on the Standing Rock Reservation with proper Tribal Tag.